Are you a parent who is feeling like an overloaded llama? Then join us at the Mama Llama and Me Enrichment Group! The vision of the group is a positive environment where parents and children can come together to socialize and engage in fun, organized and educational activities. Whether you are a stay at home parent or you work full time it is important to maintain positive relationships on this crazy journey we call parenting.
We are a group of local parents and children who meet once a week for an activity involving either creative movement or creative minds. This group is designed for Pre-K children and younger and their parents; including parents whose kids are in school and would like the chance to interact with other parents.
- January 3rd: Ninja Obstacle Course
- January 10: Musical Instruments
- January 17: "Giraffes Can't Dance" - Book with Activity Dice and Dance Game
- January 24: Yoga
- February 7th: Snow Globes
- February 21st: No Bake Cooking Class
- February 28th: Tie-Dye T-Shirts or Clothing
- March 7th: Plant Pot Decorating and Planting
- A casual social support group for Mamas and their infants and young toddlers. This group meets every other week and is focused on the happiness and well being of Mama during the early years of the parenting journey. Topics of discussion may include; yoga, field trips, baby item swap, cooking prep, or just simple Mama stuff. Come join us with your baby or babies for coffee and pastries and connect with others in a positive environment. The first week of food will be supplied, after it will move to a pot luck type gathering.